An exciting opportunity for Graduates
We are searching for a graduate to join our team in Autumn 2020 to study to become a Chartered Accountant.
The successful candidate will gain work experience with us whilst studying for the ACA qualification with the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW) under a level 7 Accounting Professional Apprenticeship. There may also be an opportunity to study for the joint ACA and Chartered Tax Adviser qualification.
Who are we
Ryecroft Glenton (RG) is a leading North East based accountancy and business advisory firm, founded in 1901 and dedicated to delivering exceptional financial and strategic advice to our clients.
What we offer
- Paid tuition for professional exams with a national training provider
- Sensible balance between work and study commitments, which from experience has a positive impact on exam results
- Promotion opportunities following qualification
- Excellent social opportunities
The job role
We have dedicated rooms where graduates are based, together with a training supervisor who ensures that they are provided with comprehensive on the job training.
We act for a wide range of clients from small local businesses to large national and international corporates, delivering accounting and tax advice, carrying out audits, advising on acquisition and disposal mandates, as well as providing strategic growth & development advice.
Graduate work experience
From day one our graduates are given the opportunity to prepare clients’ accounts from start to finish, to prepare tax computations and to assist in audits of organisations based both in the North East and nationally. They will also have the opportunity to prepare VAT returns and management accounts for clients using the latest cloud software products.
Most of our graduates stay with us for the longer term due to our track record of providing opportunities to progress to more senior positions. Following qualification, there is the opportunity to specialise within one or more of our 6 service lines.
- 2:1 graduate in any discipline
- Minimum BBB at A level (or equivalent)
- Minimum B grade in both English and Maths GCSE
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent social skills
- Able to work within a team
- Able to work well under pressure and manage deadlines
Send your CV and covering letter to Sara Farrey at firstname.lastname@example.org