Barclays Bank, in partnership with Cambridge Judge Business School, have developed a free back to business programme to help SMEs dealing with the challenges of the Covid crisis.
By the end of the programme, you’ll be able to
- Assess the health of your business in key areas of cash, profitability, and management
- Identify strategies for managing cashflow and debt during periods of low revenue
- Find a distinctive path to sustain or grow your business during a crisis
- See what capabilities, partners and assets are necessary to prepare your business for unforeseen challenges
- Use scenarios to assess how the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic might affect your business in future
Some key elements of the programme include:
- An online toolkit that you can navigate in your own time, developed especially for small-to-medium sized enterprises.
- From your start date, you’ll have two months to access and complete the Back to Business Programme, which should take 15 hours of your time. The programme will help you assess the health of your business and identify how to sustain or grow it during a crisis, with scenarios you can use to see how the pandemic might affect your business in future. The key output will be a resilience plan for your business, which you can continue to test and evolve over time.
- The programme will provide you with downloadable workbooks and ongoing feedback resulting in your own resilience plan.
To access the programme please use the following link: